Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
According to Korean tradition, each plate should be lined with lettuce leaves topped with onion rings and sliced cucumber and seasoned with salt and pepper. The fried fish is placed on top, garnished with sesame seeds. A bowl of rice and a sauce are served on the side.
- Rinse the fish under cold water and dry; cut into 12 pieces;
- Rub the fillet with some salt and pepper;
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, flour and cornstarch;
- Dip each fillet into this mixture and fry for a few minutes in hot oil until golden;
- Serve hot as described above.
Hints & Tips