Preparation time: Less than 15 minutes
Cooking time: 0
This dip will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
By adding tuna or salmon, you have a complete meal. You could even add some rusks or bread sticks.
Vary the enjoyment by changing the texture or flavor:
- Substitute dill for the chives
- Add a spoonful of mayonnaise to mellow the fromage blanc
- Add some finely diced olives
For a healthy menu, buy low-fat cheese and tuna packed in water.
- Flake the tuna or salmon. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over top.
- Combine all the ingredients; season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Hints & Tips