Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
You can serve this cheesecake with a scoop of softened passion fruit sorbet or a raspberry coulis.
Average nutritional content per serving
- Energy = 225 kcal
- Protein = 9 g
- Fat = 0 g
- Carbohydrates = 27 g
For a balanced menu
- Grapefruit with shrimp
- Stir-fried chicken and vegetable curry
- Cheesecake with fromage frais
Nutrition involves both diet and physical activity. For proper balance between our body's intake and output, the equivalent of 30 minutes of brisk walking is recommended each day. Integrate more physical activity into your life by taking the stairs and walking or cycling as often as possible.
- Crush the shortbread cookies and combine them with the soft butter.
- Line the bottom of a small cake pan with parchment paper, then press in the crust.
- Combine the fromage frais with the eggs, cream, vanilla seeds and sugar. Pour the filling over the crust.
- Bake at 150° C (300° F) for 45 minutes.
- Let cool completely before unmolding.
Hints & Tips