Garlic bread (oven) Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Prep. time: A few minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
For 4 servings
- 1 french baguette
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 15 ml / 1 Tbsp. chives or parsley, chopped
- 125 g / 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven at 180 °F / 350 °F.
- Mix the butter, garlic, and chives together in a small bowl.
- Make 1-inch thick slices into the bread, but do not go all the way through, just to the bottom crust.
- Put a teaspoon or two of the butter mixture between each slice.
- Wrap the bread in aluminum foil and heat for 15 minutes in the oven. Serve hot.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips