Grand Aioli - Cod and Vegetables with Garlic Mayonnaise Recipe
Flavors of Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur
Total time: less than 15 minutes
This is a celebratory one-dish meal in which boiled vegetables are served around poached or fried cod with garlic mayonnaise (aioli).
- 150-200 g (5-7 oz.) Cod per person
- 1 hardboiled egg per person
- Artichokes, turnips, beets, salsify, fennel, asparagus in season
- Cauliflower, potatoes, carrot, green beans, etc.
- Sea snails or whelks cooked in water
Preparing the cod
- Desalt the dried cod by soaking it for a day in cold water, changing the water every 3 hours.
- Poach the cod in unsalted boiling water; serve warm.
Preparing the vegetables
- Cook the vegetables separately in boiling water so that they retain their original flavor;
- drain and serve hot.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips