Goat cheese sandwich Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Cooking time: None
- 2 slices of black bread
- 2 slices of raw ham
- 4 clices of pear
- 50 g fresh goat cheese
- 20 g / 4 Tbsp. butter at room temperatue
- lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cream the butter, add the chevre and lemon juice and season.
- Brush the pear slices with lemon juice.
- Spread one slice of bread with the butter-cheese mixture and top with the pears and ham.
- Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Wrap the sandwich in a sandwich bag and keep cold until serving.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips