Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
EpiPen (auto-injector for food allergy) suggests this allergy friendly one-dish meal. The pesto is nut-free and is used to enhance the taste of the halibut, and also as an anchor for the breadcrumbs to stick instead of egg.
Serve with rice.
- Place arugula, garlic, Parmesan and olive oil in a food processor and process until it becomes a paste. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Reserve.
- Preheat oven to 225 °C / 450°F.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and zucchini and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tinged with brown. Add thyme and tomatoes and sauté for 2 minutes longer. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- Season halibut with salt and pepper and spread with arugula pesto.
- Place fish on top of vegetable mixture in skillet and sprinkle panko over the pesto. Bake for 10 minutes or until fish is just cooked.
Hints & Tips