Sautéed Pork Kidneys with Mushrooms Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
For 4 servings
- 800 g (1 lb. 12 oz.) pork kidneys, trimmed
- 2 shallots
- 300 g (10 oz.) white mushrooms
- 200 ml (3/4 cup) heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- a few sprigs of parsley
- sunflower oil
- salt and pepper
- Fresh pasta
- Trim off the earthy ends of the mushroom stems. If necessary, rinse the mushrooms briefly in cold water, then slice them thinly.
- Peel and finely chop the shallots. Chop the parsley.
- In a very hot oiled skillet, sauté the shallots and kidneys until they have given off their liquid. Remove, then sauté the mushrooms. Return the kidneys to the pan, add the cream, paprika and salt and reduce slightly. Season with pepper and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve with fresh pasta.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips