Expand your horizons!
Add a fresh kick to your spritz. You can be both trendy and health-conscious with these three keys: less alcohol, less sugar and fewer calories.
With these things in mind, Fanny Gauthier, co-owner of Ateliers & Saveurs, created this sauvignon blanc-based spritz for a media event promoting the wines of Kim Crawford. A few fresh ingredients, low alcohol content, a burst of flavor and a hint of spice to make it interesting: that's what's at the heart of the new summer cocktails, says Fanny.
Add a spear of cucumber and a sprig of mint to your glass.
- Combine the cucumber pieces, liquid cane sugar and yuzu in a shaker.
- With a muddler, crush everything lightly.
- Add the white wine and some ice.
- Shake well for 8 to 10 seconds. Strain into a large cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Top up with Perrier. Stir before serving.
Hints & Tips