Lamb Souvlaki - Greek-Style Marinated Lamb Skewers Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutesPreparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 800 g (28 oz.) boneless saddle of lamb
- 1 zucchini
- 1 can of kernel corn
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 tsp. grainy mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the lamb into cubes.
- Peel and press the clove of garlic.
- Marinate the lamb for 10 minutes with the garlic combined with 1 tbsp. oil, 1 tbsp. lemon juice and 1 tbsp. water. Season lightly with pepper.
- Preheat the grill on maximum heat. Place the cubes of lamb onto wooden or metal skewers, place them on the grill and brown for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, wash, rub and finely grate the zucchini. Rinse and drain the corn.
- Combine the mustard with 1 tbsp. lemon juice, salt and pepper and create an emulsion by gradually whisking in the oil. Toss the corn and grated zucchini with this dressing.
- Serve the grilled brochettes accompanied by this crunchy salad.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips