Prep. time: 20 minutes
Waiting time: 5 àto10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Recipe created by Ateliers & Saveurs for Maille.
Try it with a cocktail, a sparkling wine.
- The previous day, separate the egg whites from the yolks and keep the whites at room temperature in an airtight container.
- Add in the mixer bowl the almond flour and icing sugar, mix for one minute and pass it through a sieve.
- In a mixer bowl, place the egg whites and a pinch of salt and beat until they snow. When properly firm add the sugar. Continue to beat the whites until they stand out from the edge of your container.
- Incorporate the meringue obtained to the almond flour (2) and mix gently with a spatula. Finish by mixing faster and place them all in an icing bag.
- Lay out macaroons on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, let it dry in the open 5 to 10 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 155°C / 310°F for 7 minutes then turn your trays for another 5 minutes.
Cream of goat cheese with black olives and Maille Dijon
- Stir your goat cheese roll with a spatula, add the pepper and Maille mustard, chives and if necessary cream 35%.
- Next, add the thinely sliced black olives; mix well - You’ll need a thick cream consistency, so that they can poach with a pastry bag.
- When fully cooled, spread the top of half the macaroons with a fine layer of cream and cover it with another macaroon.
Hints & Tips