Mango Cream (150 cal.) Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: Under 10 minutes
Cooking time: None
Chilling time: 1 hour
- 200 ml (3/4 cup) coconut milk
- 1 ripe mango, or 300 g (10 oz.) frozen mango
- 20 g (4 tsp.) sugar
- 1 lime or lemon
- Peel and chop the mango.
- Place the mango and coconut milk into a blender and purée until smooth.
- Add the lime juice and sugar and blend again.
- Pour the mixture into dessert coupes and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Decorate with lime zest.
More recipe ideas
Recipe and image in cooperation with Suzi Wan. You can find coconut milk in this brand.
Hints & Tips