Mango Trifle Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0
Refrigeration time: 2 hours
For more crunch, replace the ladyfingers with sablé or speculoos biscuits.
For 4 servings
- 6 non-fat Carré Frais (150 g / 5 oz.) or other fresh white cheese
- 200 g (7 oz.) mango flesh
- 8 ladyfinger biscuits
- 1 small non-fat plain yogurt
- zest and juice of one lime
- 50 g (3 Tbsp.) sugar
- Chop the mango into fine dice.
- In a bowl, combine the Carré Frais, yogurt and sugar.
- Line the bottom of 4 glass dessert dishes with pieces of ladyfingers. Cover with a thin layer of the cheese mixture. Add some diced mango, and repeat the layering until all ingredients are used up.
- Drizzle the top with lime juice and garnish with zest. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips