Raspberry Maple Kir Recipe
* Caldeira is made from spring sap by Ambroisie de Mirabel and is produced in the traditional champagne method. The effervescence is natural, thanks to a second fermentation and at least 9 months aging.
For 1 cocktail
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) raspberry coulis
- 1 fresh raspberry
- 190 ml (6 oz.) Caldeira,* or champagne or sparkling wine with a touch of maple syrup
- Pour the raspberry coulis into a champagne flute.
- Add the raspberry.
- Slowly pour in the Caldeira.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips