Margarita - Tequila Recipe
- 40 ml (1 1/2 oz.) tequila
- 20 ml (1/2 oz.) fresh lime juice
- 20 ml (1/2 oz.) Triple Sec, cointreau
- 2 slices of lime
- To salt-rim the glasses, rub a cut lime around the rim of a margarita glass.
- Fill a saucer with salt. Dip goblet, upside down, into salt.
- Fill shaker three-quarters full of ice cubes. Pour lime juice, tequila, and Cointreau over ice.
- Shake 8 to 10 seconds or until mixture is frothy.
- Filter and pour into salt-rimmed glass. Serve immediately. Garnish with a lime slice..
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips