Mediterranean Soup Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: a few minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
For 6 servings
- 2 eggplants
- 2 or 3 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Crème fraîche
- Salt and pepper
- Croutons rubbed with garlic
- Wash, peel and dice the eggplants.
- Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water for a few minutes; drain and dice.
- In a Dutch oven, sauté the vegetables in olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Cover with water and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- When the vegetables are cooked, purée the soup in a blender and add cream to taste.
- Season as desired. Sprinkle with garlic-rubbed croutons.
More recipe ideas
Photo and collaboration: Tipiak, tapioca importers since 1830
Hints & Tips