Mirabelle clafoutis Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Prep. time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Hugues Pouget recipe – From Victor & Hugo, Paris
For 6 minis clafoutis
- 35 g flour
- 50 g ground almonds
- 100 g sugar
- 200 g milk
- 200 g cream
- 4 eggs (3 whole eggs and 1 egg yolk)
- 750 g mirabelles de Lorraine (yellow plums)
- 6 individual 150 ml molds, or one round cake pan for 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 180° C/350° F.
- Combine the flour, ground almonds and sugar. Add the milk and cream, then the whole eggs and the yolk. Mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Rinse and dry the mirabelles; halve and pit them.
- Place a few mirabelle halves in the molds and half fill with batter. Bake for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the molds from the oven and decoratively arrange 5-6 mirabelle halves on top. Finish by pouring on the remaining batter, ensuring that the mirabelle halves remain visible.
- Bake 15 minutes longer.
More recipe ideas
Photo: Philippe Voncken / Stylist: Dominique Gustin
Hints & Tips