Mocha Icing Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: a few minutes
Cooking time: none
- 200 ml (3/4 cup) butter
- 500 ml (2 cups) icing sugar
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- a pinch of salt
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) strong espresso or 1 Tbsp. instant coffee dissolved in 60 ml (1/4 cup) hot water
- Cream the butter with the cocoa powder and salt.
- Gradually mix in the icing sugar.
- Add the coffee, a little at a time.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
More recipe ideas
Photo: Pekama catering
Hints & Tips