Flavors of Italy
Total time: less than 15 minutes
- 125 ml / 1/2 cup boiling water
- 125 ml / 1/2 cup coffee espresso
- 125 ml / 1/2 skimmed milk
- 30 ml / 2 Tbsp.cocoa powder
- chantilly (whipped cream with sugar
- Boil water.
- Put the cocoa powder in a glass coffee mug. When the water is boiling, pour it in the mug over the cocoa powder. Stir until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Froth the milk.
- Make the espresso coffee.
- As soon as the espresso is ready, pour it into the mug over the mocha.
- Scoop the foamy milk on top.
- Top off with whipped cream as desired and cocoa powder. Sweeten to taste.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips