Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking time: A few minutes
This recipe is extremely simple. The secret lies in the cooking. Special attention must be paid to the red mullet, which cannot endure the slightest overcooking. The same advice applies to the vegetables, each of which must be cooked differently.
- Prepare the anchoiade by mixing the anchovy fillets and balsamic vinegar in a blender to the desired consistency.
- Prepare the ingredients for the garnish: dice the fresh and dried tomatoes and olives; finely dice the celery stalk.
- Prepare the mullet - scale and gut them and remove the heads. Open up at the belly, leaving the tails on; remove the bones.
- Peel, clean and cut up the vegetables to be grilled; mark them on a hot grill and finish their respective cooking in the oven.
- Grill the red mullet on both sides.
- Attractively arrange the fillets and grilled vegetables on a hot serving platter on which you have sprinkled the garnish.
- Season with fleur de sel and a grinding of fresh pepper; decorate with dill and coriander.
- Serve the anchoiade and olive oil on the side.
Hints & Tips