Mushroom-Stuffed Pork Burgers Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutesPreparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
Serve on a toasted bun with sliced tomato, feta cheese and potatoes cooked in foil packets.
Ingredients for 6 servings
- 200 ml (3/4 cup) sliced mushrooms
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) finely chopped green onion
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. butter
- 675-700 g (1 1/2 lb.) ground Pork
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- A pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small skillet, sauté the sliced mushrooms with the green onion, garlic and butter for about 2 minutes; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the ground pork, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Form into twelve 10 cm (4") patties.
- Divide the mushroom mixture over 6 patties, leaving a 1 cm border. Cover with a second patty and press the edges to seal in the filling.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes about 15 cm (6") over the coals so as not to burn them. The meat should reach 72° C (180° F) on a meat thermometer.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2019. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips