Grilled Mushroom and Tortellini Skewers Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 6-8 minutes
For 4 servings
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) snow peas
- 700 g (1 1/2 lb.) whole mushrooms
- 16 cooked tortellini
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. herbes de Provence, thyme or rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 90 ml (6 Tbsp.) olive oil
- 8 wooden skewers, 15 cm (6") long
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for at least 15 minutes so that they don't burn during cooking.
- Oil the skewers. Place the ingredients onto the skewers, alternating mushrooms and tortellini, with a cherry tomato in the center of the skewer and a snow pea at each end.
- Combine the ingredients for the marinade. Generously brush on the assembled skewers.
- Cook on the grill for 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve with a green salad and a sauce of plain yogurt and fresh mint.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips