Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F)
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minute
- Wash and cut all the vegetables into thin julienne strips. Set half aside.
- Chop the other half very finely and place in a bowl with a pinch of fleur de sel, pepper, a drizzle of olive oil, a little lemon juice and the cumin. Stir everything together and refrigerate.
- Divide the remaining julienne vegetables into four parts; lay the perch fillets out flat; place one portion of vegetables on each fillet; roll up and fasten with a toothpick.
- Place in an ovenproof dish and cook for 10 minutes at 180 °C (350 °F).
In a saucepan, bring the orange and lemon juice to a boil and gradually whisk in the cold butter in small pieces to form an emulsified sauce.
Remove the stems from the tarragon and chervil and snip the mint leaves and chives to make the little herb salad. Dress as desired with a light vinaigrette.
- Arrange the vegetable tabbouleh on a plate; remove the toothpick and place the fish on top of the tabbouleh.
- Pour the citrus butter all around and accompany with the fresh herb salad.
Hints & Tips