Maple Tapenade with Three Variations Recipe
Danny St-Pierre, Accommodation Danny, Québec
Flavors of Spain
With an overtone of almonds, Hojiblancha olives are not very salty and have a hint of bitterness without too much acidity, which is why they pair well with a fruity ingredient and even find their way into desserts.
- 500 g HOJIBLANCA olives, pitted
- 125 ml / 1/2 cup olive oil
- 125 ml / 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Process the 3 ingredients in a vitamix or food processor; strain and set aside.
- You can serve the tapenade with simply steamed oysters or scallops.
- Try mixing it into a chocolate ganache.
- Thin with a little water and process in the blender to create a very smooth purée. This is one of my favorite condiments because it keeps well for up to 2 weeks.
More recipe ideas
***** CODE PUB = PUB_F *****
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips