Prep. time: 15 minutes
Waiting time: 2-3 days for the flavors to develop fully
If you don't have a pasha mould, we suggest using a terra cotta flower pot with its saucer. The hole in the bottom of the pot is very important because it allows the mixture to drain.
- Whip the cream with the sugar until it holds stiff peaks;
- melt the butter; when it is hot, combine it with the milk curds and eggs; add all the remaining ingredients; let cool;
- gently fold the whipped cream into this mixture;
- line a pasha mold with thin gauze or cheesecloth; place the mixture into the mold; let drain for 2-3 days, pressing down on it from time to time; keep in a cool place or in the crisper of the refrigerator;
- unmould onto a serving plate; keep refrigerated until serving time.
Hints & Tips