Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
This recipe was created using prepared ham rillettes, but you could also use shredded leftover ham or another variety of rillettes, depending on what's available.
- Cook the peas for 10 minutes in a saucepan of boiling salted water. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F).
- Cut the rillettes into cubes.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder and stir.
- Add the oil and milk and mix well.
- Add the grated Gruyere, peas and rillettes cubes.
- Pour the batter into a buttered or parchment-lined loaf pan; bake for 30 minutes.
- Let the loaf cool before unmolding.
- Serve warm or hot, sliced or in cubes on a pick.
Photo: Gwénaël Quantin
For Bordeau Chesnel
Hints & Tips