Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: Under 30 minutes
West has provided the ideal platform for David Hawksworth to showcase the skilled technique and deep respect for traditional cooking methods he learned in Europe. Introducing bold, innovative combinations and an insistence to use only the freshest and best local, seasonal ingredients have become his trademarks. He maintains a relentless drive for perfection and his cooking ability has been recognised by both local and international food media.
- Purée together all ingredients;
- roll out into a thin sheet.
- Cut the herb crust to the shape of the sole.
- Place on top and bake in a medium oven till cooked.
- Place the crushed potatoes in the middle of the plate and form a line.
- Sauté the mushrooms, asparagus and baby spinach with butter and/or olive oil.
- Place on top of the potato and just falling to the sides.
- Gently remove the fish and lift on.
- Froth your sauce and pour around.
Hints & Tips