Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Heat oil in medium saucepot over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, onion and thyme, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in rice and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute or until golden.
- Stir in hot water and beef Stock. Bring to a boil over high heat; stir.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.
* The little pot of Knorr stock is a gelled concentrate that really tastes like homemade stock. You can use real homemade stock or a traditional concentrate – use the amount required for the quantity of water.
Hints & Tips