Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes or 1 hour, depending on method
Serve these potatoes as a side or as a main course with a salad.
Average nutritional content per serving
- Energy = 144 kcal
- Protein = 9 g
- Fat = 4.5 g
- Carbohydrates = 17 g
For a balanced menu:
- Soft-boiled egg with spinach
- Gourmet potato with 0% fromage frais
- Mesclun (baby greens)
- Skewer of fresh fruits
Starches form the basis of our diet. They need to be present at every meal in the form of bread, pasta, rice or potatoes. Their supply of complex carbohydrates promotes a feeling of fullness that helps us fight off the temptation to snack.
- Bake the whole potatoes in the oven at 180° C (350° F) for one hour with a little water in the bottom of the baking dish. For a faster version, put the whole potatoes directly into the microwave and cook for 12 minutes on high power.
- At the end of the cooking time, let them cool a few minutes. Cut off the top of each potato and scoop out the flesh.
- Combine the potato flesh with the fromage frais, diced ham and cream to form a smooth mash. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the potatoes with the mixture. Place under the broiler for a moment to brown the tops.
Hints & Tips