Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
These baked potatoes make a perfect accompaniment to grilled red meat for a summer menu.
They can also be cooked on the barbecue - in the coals or directly on the grill - using the same cooking time as for the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C / 350 °F.
- Brush and wash the skin of the potatoes, pat dry and wrap each one in aluminum foil. Place in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45-60 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes. Check for doneness: they are cooked once a knife tip will easily penetrate the potato flesh through the foil. Remove from the oven once cooked to prevent them from drying out.
- Peel, wash and chop the shallot.
- Wash, drain and mince the chives.
- Break up the fresh cheese in a small bowl; whisk well.
- Add the shallot and chives. Season. Keep cold.
- Place a potato on each plate with the foil open.
- Place the chive cream on the table so that guests can serve themselves.
Hints & Tips