Sweet mini club sandwiches Recipe
Flavors of Brittany
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Tip: Serve the mini clubs with pretty picks to make them easier to eat.
For 12 sweet mini club sandwiches
- 1 all-butter pound cake
- 1 container of chocolate spread or melted chocolate
- strawberry jam
- orange marmalade
- a few ripe strawberries
- crushed pistachios
- a few fresh mint leaves
- whipped cream
- Cut 12 thin slices of pound cake, and cut each one diagonally to form triangles.
- Spread 3 of the triangles with strawberry jam.
- Cover with thin slices of fresh strawberries, then cover with another triangle to form a little club sandwich.
- On top of each club, place a thin layer of jam, a strawberry slice and a mint leaf for garnish.
- Make this version using orange marmalade and crushed pistachios with 6 more pound cake triangles, using the method above.
- Spread 3 other triangles with chocolate.
- Add a few dabs of whipped cream and some praline, then cover with another triangle.
- Spread more chocolate on top and sprinkle with praline.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips