Provençal tomatoes Recipe
Flavors of Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
This side goes well with grilled meat, or pan-roasted fish.
For 4 servings
- 4 tomatoes1/2 bunch of parsley
- 125 g bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- Cut each tomato in half. Put on a baking dish.
- Combine minced garlic, chopped parsley and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top each tomato with breadcrumb mixture. Drizzle some olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C / 350°F until tomatoes are tender and crumbs are golden - 15 to 20 minutes.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips