The Pyrenean (Tomme de brebis, jam and bacon sandwich) Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Cooking time: A few minutes
For 1 serving
- 2 slices of Tomme de brebis (sheep’s milk cheese)
- 5 ml black cherry jam
- 4 slices of smoked bacon
- 1/2 old-fashioned baguette
- A few leaves of lamb’s lettuce
- Grill the smoked bacon in the oven, on the grill or on a plancha.
- Open the baguette up in two and spread with the black cherry jam.
- Place the cheese on top, followed by the lamb’s lettuce and finally the grilled bacon.
More recipe ideas
Photo and collaboration: Président Professionnel (Tomme de Brebis)
Hints & Tips