Quick Chestnut Bites Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Prep. time: 4 minutes
Cooking time: 26 minutes
Based on a recipe by Marie-Claude Bonnefond representing Languedoc Roussillon / France to promote egg farming in a sustainable development.
For 6 servings
- 2 eggs
- 380 g / 12 oz vanilla cream of chestnut
- 60 g melted butter
- 1 level Tsp. flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C / 350 °F.
- Melt the butter and combine it with the chestnut cream.
- Add the eggs and flour and mix well.
- Fill the molds with the batter and bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before unmolding.
- Refrigerate the bites until serving time.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips