Quick Grilled Lamb Chops with Ginger and Honey Recipe
Total time: more than 2 hoursCooking method: Barbecue (grill)
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Marinating time: 3 hours
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Overly thin cuts aren’t good for grilling: the meat toughens and dries out. Use thick chops for this recipe.
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 8 Lamb chops, fairly thick (2.5 cm / 1”)
- 50 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) honey
- 1 tsp. grated Ginger
- Make a few cuts on the edges of the chops to prevent them from curling up when cooked.
- Combine the oil, honey and ginger for the marinade. Brush the mixture over the chops, or marinate for a minimum of 3 hours (optional, but gives better flavor).
- Cook on the grill for 4 minutes; turn and brush again with the marinade. Cook about 4 minutes longer, until medium rare.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips