Rice salad with olives and raisins Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Àdd 20 minutes for uncooked rice
For 4 servings
- 400 g white rice, cooked and cooled
- 200 g raisins
- 100 g pine nuts
- 100 g black olives
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 60 ml / 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 30 ml / 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 15 ml chives
- salt and pepper
- Place rice in a large salad bowl along with raisins, pine nuts, garlic and olive.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt, pepper and chives.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the rice salad. Toss. Serve cold.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips