Festive Mojo Recipe
Cranberry makes this warm weather classic a refreshing festive cocktail
- 45 ml / 1 ½ oz Bacardi Superior Rum
- ½ lime, cut in 4 pieces
- 2 tsp sugar
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- 30 ml / 1 oz Soda
- 30 ml / 1 oz Cranberry Juice
- 3 cranberries
- ! sprig of fresh mint
- Gather mint and rub around the rim of a highball glass.
- Drop mint in glass. Squeeze lime juice from 1/2 lime and drop the other half into glass.
- Add sugar and muddle with pestle. Top with ice.
- Add Rum and top with club soda and cranberry juice.
- Stir well and garnish with a lime and sprig of mint and 3 cranberries.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips