Mesclun Salad with Chicken Livers and Little Blue Cheese Croutons Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
For 4 servings
- 8 chicken livers
- 16 slices of bread
- 20 g (4 tsp.) butter
- 250 g (9 oz.) blue cheese (suggestion: Bresse Bleu)
- Mesclun salad
- Salt and pepper
- Wine vinegar
- Olive oil
- 4 tomatoes
- Trim the chicken livers, removing the sinews.
- Lightly toast the bread slices to make the croutons.
- On each crouton, place a small slice of blue cheese, place in the oven to melt the cheese.
- Sauté the chicken livers in a little butter, keeping them slightly pink; deglaze with wine vinegar.
- Dress the salad with oil, salt and pepper.
- Top the salad with the chicken livers and croutons.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips