Preparation time : 14 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Sprinkle the salad with pine nuts lightly toasted in a dry skillet.
Choose smaller pasta (it'll cook faster than penne).
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions; drain and refresh under cold running water. Place in a salad bowl.
- Meanwhile, dice the zucchini (without peeling) and sauté in 1 tbsp. olive oil over fairly high heat for 5 minutes, stirring often. Cool to lukewarm, then add to the salad bowl.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and add to the salad, along with the basil leaves.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining 1 tbsp. olive oil, the lemon juice and yogurt. Dress the salad with this mixture.
- Dice the blue cheese and sprinkle over the salad. Serve immediately.
Dessert suggestion for a balanced meal: plums.
Nutritional content of this meal, per person
389 Kcal or 19% of the recommended daily allowance
Protein: 38% of the RDA
Calcium: 34% of the RDA
Hints & Tips