Cooking time: None
A recipe from Stéphane Thoreton.
Good to know :
Lamb's lettuce prefers neutral, mild and not overly assertive oils such as corn, sunflower, soy, canola or grapeseed oil.
For a successful dressing, combine these oils with flavorful and acidic vinegars such as cider, white wine or balsamic vinegar - or even more full-bodied aggressive vinegars such as red wine vinegar flavored with raspberry or shallot, or sherry vinegar.
- Boil the egg for 9 minutes until hard-cooked.
- Wash all the vegetables. Cook the potatoes in their skins and cook the green beans in boiling salted water.
- Julienne the peppers and thinly slice the radish, cucumber and peeled potatoes. Quarter the tomatoes. Combine the olive oil, sherry vinegar, salt and pepper to make the vinaigrette.
- Dress all the vegetables and the lamb's lettuce with the vinaigrette.
- Place the lamb's lettuce in the center of the plate then attractively arrange all the ingredients (vegetable by vegetable) around.
- Finish with the strips of thinly sliced raw tuna, anchovies, black olives, basil and hard-cooked egg.
Collaboration: Canetti Conseil. Photo: Philippe Asset.
Hints & Tips