Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
This recipe can also be prepared using a conventional oven. Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F). Place the salmon in a large baking dish, drizzle it with 100 ml (6 Tbsp.) white wine, cover with a sheet of aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. You can also add zucchini and tomatoes to cook along with the fish.
- Chop the parsley, cilantro and chilis. Peel and finely chop the onions and garlic and slice the lemon thinly.
- Place all these ingredients into a bowl, add the olive oil, cumin, salt and pepper. Combine well.
- Stuff the cavity of the salmon with the mixture.
- Brush the salmon with the remaining oil from the mixture. Season the exterior with salt and pepper. Tie the salmon closed.
- Cook on a grill at moderate heat for 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve with a zucchini and tomato compote.
Collaboration: NORGE - Norwegian Seafood Export Council
Photo: DM Studio
Hints & Tips