Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
This recipe can also be prepared with left-over cooked salmon. In this case, increase the quantity of salmon slightly because its flavor is milder.
These galettes can be served as a first course (4 servings) or main course (2 servings).
- Chop the onion finely. Coarsely chop the sorrel. Cut the smoked salmon into thin strips.
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Grate them on the largest side of a vegetable grater.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season.
- Form the mixture into thin pancakes and cook them in a little olive oil in a hot skillet.
- Cook over medium heat, turning after 5 minutes - the cakes should be nicely browned. Continue cooking on the other side.
- Transfer the cakes to paper towels, then serve them on individual plates or a serving platter.
- Serve with lemon butter sauce or sorrel sauce on the side.
Hints & Tips