Preparation time: 15 minutes
Marinating time: 1 hour
Cooking time: 4 minutes
As a first course or appetizer, place a little salad into six deep serving spoons and place the salmon cube on top.
Tip from Suzi Wan
You can use skewers and cook the salmon on a grill at moderate heat.
You could also substitute prawns for the salmon.
- Cut the salmon into large cubes.
- Combine the ginger, soy sauce, nuoc mam and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Add the cubed salmon, mix gently, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Drain the salmon and cook in an unoiled non-stick pan for 30 seconds on each side.
- Roll each salmon cube in sesame seeds and place on a toothpick.
- Serve immediately with cilantro leaves and a little salad of grated carrot and apple or papaya.
*Collaboration: Suzi Wan, which offers the following products in your supermarket: soy sauce and Nuöc Mam.
Hints & Tips