Scrambled Eggs with Boursault Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
For 4 servings
- 8 eggs
- 50 ml / 1/5 cup cream
- salt and pepper
- 30g / 2 Tbsp. butter
- 20 twigs of chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 Boursault
- 8 slices of bacon
- 8 slices of multigrain bread, toasted and buttered
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F.
- Place the slices of bacon on a baking sheet and cook in the oven until crisp (about 15 minutes). Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs with the cream. Add the salt, pepper, nutmeg and chopped chives.
- Heat the butter in a skillet. Once the butter is almost melted, add the eggs all at once. Stir gently but constantly until yellow and creamy.
- Divide the eggs over the toast slices.
- Put two toasts on each plate.
- Top with a slice of Boursault and one or two slices of bacon.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips