Seasonal Fruit Sautéed with Rosemary Honey Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutesPreheat the oven to 180° C (350° F)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: Under 30 minutes
A recipe from Franck Salein of the Sources de Caudalie Spa and Hotel
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1 Pear
- 1 Apple
- 1 half Pineapple
- 1 papaya
- 8 strawberries
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 4 sprigs of mint
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 sheets of Phyllo or Filo pastry
- Wash, peel and cut up the fruit as desired.
- Using a metal ring, form the phyllo pastry into a tartlet shell. Bake in a 180° C (350° F) oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Macerate a little rosemary in some honey.
- Heat the honey in a skillet until lightly colored, then add the fruit in order of textures. Just before the end of the cooking, deglaze the pan with orange juice.
- Place the tartlet on a plate and arrange the fruits in it attractively.
- Spoon on the slightly reduced cooking juices.
Sauternes: Château de Fargues 1990 or Château de l'Aubépine 1998
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips