Spaghetti Bolognese Kikkoman-Style Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
For 4 servings
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 750 g (1 lb. 10 oz.) ground meat (beef and pork)
- 4 tbsp. tomato paste
- 600 g (2 1/2 cups) tomato purée
- 300 ml (1 1/4 cup) vegetable broth
- 8-10 tbsp. soy sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 package (450 g / 1 lb.) spaghetti
- Peel the onions and garlic. Slice the onions into rings and crush the garlic.
- Heat the oil and brown the meat. Add the onions and garlic and continue cooking.
- Incorporate the tomato paste, tomato purée and broth; reduce for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Add the sugar, soy sauce, basil and pepper to the meat/tomato mixture.
- Divide the spaghetti among pasta bowls and top with the bolognese sauce.
More recipe ideas
Photo et collaboration : Kikkoman
Hints & Tips