Sparkling Fresh Fruit Salad with March Beer Recipe
Flavors of France
Total time: 15 to 30 minutesPreparation time: 15 minutes
Serve this dessert well-chilled in tall glasses.
Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 small Pineapple
- 1 basket of raspberries (Raspberry)
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) small strawberries (Strawberry)
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) red currants (Red Currant and White Currant)
- 500 ml (2 cups) lemonade
- 500 ml (2 cups) March Beer
- 50 ml (3 tbsp.) sugar syrup
- 3 vanilla beans
- Chill the beer and lemonade.
- Prepare the pineapple and dice the flesh. Halve or quarter the strawberries, depending on their size.
- Rinse the red currants and remove the stems.
- Fill the glasses by layer: first the red currants, then the pineapple, strawberries and finally the raspberries.
- Drizzle with a little sugar syrup.
- Halve the vanilla beans lengthwise and stick a half into each glass. Refrigerate.
- Just before serving, combine the beer and lemonade in a carafe. Pour over the fruit salads to fill the glasses. Serve with little puff pastry cookies.
Collaboration and photo: VFC and Maîtres Brasseurs de France
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips