Spring Tartines Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 0
Fresh, colorful and very quick to make.
Grill the tartines in the oven or toaster oven for more crunch.
For 4 servings
- 8 non-fat Carré Frais (200 g/7 oz.) or other fresh white cheese
- 1 black radish
- 10 pink radishes
- 1 thin baguette
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- a few drops of olive oil (optional)
- Halve the ficelle (thin baguette) lengthwise, then cut each half into four (or two for larger tartines).
- In a bowl, mash the Carré Frais with a fork to lighten. Season with salt and pepper and spread on the bread.
- Remove the root end of the radishes and slice thinly.
- Peel the black radish and cut into thin strips.
- Garnish the tartines with radish. Season each one with a grinding of pepper and serve.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips