Strawberry muffins Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Cooking: 12 to 15 minutes
For 16 muffins
- Some melted butter
- 625 ml / 2 ½ cups flour
- 4 Tbsp. sugar + 1 Tsp.
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 Tsp. baking powder
- ½ Tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 250 g crème fraîche
- 1 jar / 370 g / 13 oz. Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves
- 32 Paper baking cups
- Preheat oven at 200°C / 400°F.
- Brush the inside of 16 paper baking cups with melted butter. Place each cup inside another paper cup. Place in a muffin pan.
- Mix the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder together in a mixing bowl.
- Beat the eggs well. Add vanilla extract. Stir in the crème fraiche. Add the flour mixture and mix carefully; don’t stir too long!
- Fill the prepared baking cups with the batter.
- Press one teaspoon of preserve into the centre of the dough in each one.
- Bake on the middle shelf for 12-15 minutes.
Serve cold or warm as fresh as possible. They will be delicious cut in half and garnished with Bonne Maman strawberry preserves.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2020. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips