Prep. time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 11 minutes
I like to use aromatic herbs because they contain few or no calories, they have undeniable medicinal properties and they enhance the flavor of a dish. Generally used as a seasoning, their nutritional contribution is minimal, but if we get used to eating them regularly, they contribute to our body's well-being.
* I have indicated 100 ml olive oil to make the flavored herb oil, but you need only a few drops to enhance the flavor of each mushroom.
- Clean the ceps; hollow out the stems, reserving the flesh; chop it finely.
- In a small bowl, combine the chopped cep, garlic and shallot.
- In a skillet, sauté the stuffing (2) in hot oil; cook briskly for about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with parsley.
- Stuff each mushroom stem.
- Place the ceps in a small lightly oiled baking dish; season with salt and pepper; brush with a little olive oil. Bake in a preheated 180° C (350° F) oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, liquefy the herbs in a blender with the olive oil to produce an aromatic, flavorful oil.
- When the ceps are cooked, serve them on hot plates and sprinkle them with a few drops of the flavored oil.
Hints & Tips